- Ultimate Resource List - This free resource list contains over 350 products, services, and tools that will help you do just about everything you need to build a business and/or run a team. They are either free or low-cost.
- Lauren's Library - This is one of my favs. This is where I share some of the best books, podcasts, or movies that will help you grow. You never know what I'll share, lol.
- Paypal - Send and receive money quickly, send invoices, setup merchant accounts, get loans and get credit for your business. Allows customers to finance large purchases.
- Stripe - Great processor for credit cards. Its backend controls give you greater control over your customers, payments, subscriptions, and design.
- Azlo - My online business bank. Love them. They make it much easier for startups to create a business checking account and card. Integrates directly with Stripe and Square.
- Freshbooks - One of the best accounting systems for SMBs. It's cloud-based so you can access it anywhere. Track your finances, send invoices, track time on projects, receipts and expenses, and accept credit card payments. Free 30-day trial.
Manage Your Work
- G*Suite - Google handles and integrates with everything you need to do in your business. Manage email, calendar, contacts, document, storage, ads, analytics and much more for as low as $5/month, $50/year. Email me for 20% off first year.
- Trello - Kanban project management app. Makes stuff so much easier to manage. Trust me. I use it daily with my team. And it's free.
- Zoom - Online conferencing app that lets you conduct meetings, stream webinars, screen share and host live streaming events.
- Evernote - This is note-taking on another level. You can use voice notes, clip webpages, save pdfs, handwrite notes--and collaborate with others.
- HelloSign - execute documents securely online and via mobile.
- HelloFax - send and receive faxes via email.
The Technical Stuff
- Bluehost - one of the best and most popular hosting providers. Seamlessly integrate with Wordpress and other CMS providers.
- WP Engine - want a really fast robust host? WP Engine is it! If you want to build a Wordpress site then this is the host you need.
- Namecheap - get a domain name on the cheap...seriously. Large list of extensions at really great rates.
- Backblaze - keep your systems safe with this cloud-based storage system that works in the background to protect and encrypt your data.
- Grasshopper - Easily get a business number for your business.
- Restored 316 - get a beautifully designed theme for your website.
- Studio Press - well-built professional looking themes.
Lead Capture and Conversions
- ConvertKit - I'd say this is the best autoresponder for bloggers. Create landing pages, tag contacts, and use visual automation. Free 30-day trial
- ActiveCampaign - this is my autoresponder. I think it's the best (and most affordable option) for businesses. With one list I can segment and create tags for contacts, track who visits my site and setup Facebook pixel integration. Lead scoring, manage deals and more. Free 14-day trial
- LeadGibbon - In short, this will get you leads by finding emails for you.
- OptinMonster - This is one of the best lead capture and conversion tools.
- SumoMe - Another really great lead capture and conversion tool.
Social Media Tools
- Later - Manage most of your social media platforms here. Auto post to Instagram and create shoppable links for each post. Free, plans start at $9/month after trial.
- Planoly - this is all about Instagram. You can auto post, plus you can schedule stories. Reply to comments right from the app. Free, plans start at $9/month after trial.
- Tailwind - Really shines with Pinterest. Join Tailwind tribes and schedule pins and get deep analytics on pin performance. Plan starts at $15/month after trial.
- SmarterQueue - this one is all about evergreen posting. You can just about set it and forget it. You can try it for 30 days free. Plans start at $19/month for 4 accounts.
Everything Else You Need...
- Acuity Scheduling - this is how my clients schedule appointments, I manage my booking calendar, and client information.
- RescueTime - this is how I monitor my productivity and stay focused
- Zapier - with all the different SaaS and programs I use, Zapier hooks them all up and gets them to communicate properly
- IFTTT - it is like a hookup app for apps
- Unsplash - has the most beautiful images and they're free
- Canva - this is where I create most of my marketing assets
- Google Analytics - Must have. Learn about your business and customer through this software. It's completely free! Wordpress Plugin
- Creative Market - they have a wide selection of design assets. Anything you can think of they have it designed by a professional. Great prices, too!
- Samcart - this is my "ecommerce" solution. They handle all of my sales. Try it free!
- Gusto - my HR department. They make sure everything is handled for my team: payroll, taxes, benefits. Integrates with my accounting system and bank.